We shall not be associated with third parties linked to our website
Access to and use of this website is provided by TPUK DEV – subject to these terms and conditions.
By using ‘this website’ you accept to be by law bound by these terms and conditions, which should certainly be effective instantly on your very first use of the website. If you don’t accept be by law bound by the following terms and conditions, you mustn’t access or make use of the website.
1) TPUK DEV reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions without notice by publishing modifications on ‘the website’. Make sure you read the conditions and terms regularly to be aware of any changes. Your ongoing use of the website after modifications are posted indicates you accept be by law bound by these conditions as revised.
2) TPUK DEV shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative loss or damage whatsoever however caused unless the company has been proven negligent in their actions and work executed. We shall not be made responsible for future problems or issues as the effect of the use or inability to use this website, pages, or any errors, misrepresentations, or omissions in the material contained within.
3) The information on our website pages has been prepared with reasonable care and it is considered by us as being legitimate, honest and truthful as of the date of upload/update/correction/publication.
4) You acknowledge that the materials uploaded or downloaded or in any manner accessed by using our website pages are acquired entirely at your own risk and that you’ll be entirely responsible for any resulting harm caused to computer software or computer systems and/or any consequent data loss even when we’ve been advised of the potential risk of such harm.
TPUK DEV will not accept any legal responsibility in association with any third-party websites that might be linked or accessible via our very own Website and does not endorse or approve the contents of such website (unless otherwise stated in our T&C)
Claims Relationship between Member/Clients and TPUK DEV shall be governed by the laws of the UK and EU without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Member and TPUK DEV agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the UK & European Superior Court. Failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TPUK DEV shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the TPUK DEV is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of the TPUK DEV remain in full force and effect. Member/Clients agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Service or the TPUK DEV must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred. The section titles in the TPUK DEV are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
1) Except whereby specifically stated on the contrary the written text, illustrations or photos and graphics incorporated into ‘the website’ are classified as the copyright of TPUK DEV.
2) You may acquire or print out individual web pages only if they are clearly for your own private use and therefore are never to be in public reproduced.
3) Copying or storage of an entire or portion of our website without our consent is expressly prohibited.
4) The entire contents of the website remain the property of TPUK DEV and are copyrighted with all rights reserved.
TPUK DEV makes every effort to provide products and services that are of the highest standard. We also endeavour to treat all our customers professionally, consistently and honestly.
If you are not satisfied with the quality of our services, please do not hesitate to email us at “[email protected]”. We will attend to your complaint quickly, efficiently and confidentially. Within 24 hours, we will acknowledge your complaint and will advise you on what steps we are taking to resolve the issues you have. On a regular basis, you will be informed of the progress of the work we do to try to resolve the problem you experience.
It is within your right to cancel an order from us within 7 working days of placing that order. To cancel an order (agreement) please email us at “[email protected]”
You are also required by law to provide us with written notice of your cancellation within 7 working days.
We accept payments by Wire Transfer, Stripe or PayPal. We accept direct credit card payments processed by a PayPal payment processor. Unless by prior arrangement we ask that, all invoices are settled by return. Until payment remains not clear, we will not proceed with the agreed project. All deposits paid towards the new project and requested to be paid back will be paid back less a reasonable deduction of administration charge which we will withhold towards covering the cost involved with work already started.